After many months and many changes to sitemaps/pages trying to solve the problem, Google still is not indexing the product pages of this site (link removed). Here's the sitemap i'm using (link removed) , use view source to see it better.
The pages i'm having problems with are the ones with the product IDs.
Like /wp/product-en/?ID=14 and /wp/product-it/?ID=14. I've added the ID parameter to the URL parameter section in the Google Search Console with settings:
- "Yes: changes,reorder or narrow page content" ;
- "Let google bot decide" (i've also tried with "Every URL" but it doesn't make a difference);
Now, if i search the URL in the Google Search Console i get different results, for example:
- /wp/product-en/?ID=21 says "Discovered – currently not indexed";
- The /wp/product-it/?ID=21 version says "URL is unknown to Google" even if it's in the sitemap;
- The google explanation says "Discovered - currently not indexed: The page was found by Google, but not crawled yet. Typically, Google tried to crawl the URL but the site was overloaded; therefore Google had to reschedule the crawl. This is why the last crawl date is empty on the report."
But honestly it's odd to think that's the problem for every single product page. The ID is used to select the image and description of the specific product from the DB.
Any ideas why the product pages are not indexing?
Thanks in advance.