Amateur Philosopher (who isn't, though?)
Former Developer (title says "Senior") turned professional Cat Herder
Old enough to remember:
- When using more than 4k of memory for your program meant waiting for the other TRS-80 to be available.
- Playing Hammurabi & 3D tic-tac-toe on a greenbar print terminal with an acoustic coupler.
- Discovering the "Bunny Stack" in the computer room at SRSC (c. 1979)
- The Internet before it became synonymous with "the web".
- When that profile picture up there actually looked like me.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 '18 at 17:20