I'm looking for a jquery's plugin that will constantly slide some elements from e.g right to left and when I move a mouse pointer over an element, the animation stops. When I move the mouse pointer out, the animation continues. Did You find that plugin ? I've seen that but I can't remember where.
There quite a lot of jQuery powered sliders that can do such job. Here are just a few that should fall under your requirements (I'm just not 100% sure on "constantly right to left" requirement -- if fade in/out (or similar effects) counts as "right to left" the it will be fine):
- Nivo Slider - http://nivo.dev7studios.com/
- FlexSkuder - http://flex.madebymufffin.com/
- Orbit - http://www.zurb.com/playground/jquery_image_slider_plugin
- jqFancyTransitions - http://workshop.rs/projects/jqfancytransitions/
- AnythingSlider - http://css-tricks.com/3412-anythingslider-jquery-plugin/
- Sliderman.js - http://www.devtrix.net/sliderman/examples.html
All what you need is here:
Just select which suites your needs. Easy to integrate and many customizable options available with documentation and demos.
Hope this helps.