In your Google plus profile check if the setting Help others discover my profile in search results is turned off, is so switch it on.
Check this page for more info on how to find it. Take note of the following also:
If your organization has restricted content sharing, this option may not be available.
Also check Allow access outside your organization’s domain and your privacy content in this privacy settings page
You can also check organisational settings using this instructions
To make sure you get indexed after checking your profile settings do:
- Link your G+ profile from other social media profiles or websites.
- Join G+ communities or groups
- Create circles and add friends
- Follow other organisations, share their content
- Post some original and curated content yourself
Check if you are indexed
Go to google and check if you are indexed, just google:
Company or profile name google plus