Some answers of mine that I am specially happy with:
- When exactly will a .net domain waiting for deletion become available and how to be the first to register?
- Does the given fields of WHOIS information change per registrar? What are the differences?
- Why is RDAP so poorly supported by domain name registries?
- What is the maximum practical TTL
- Transferring domain between registrars without downtime
- Pre-registration auction for domain names for new TLD
- Why does the 60-day “Change of Registrant lock” exist after changing a domain's contact details?
- Rules for registering a country code domain
- ICANN Registrar Accreditation for Web Hosting Company
- Predicting future domain registration fees
- Obtaining an SMD file to use for “sunrise” domain registration
- Can't register a domain name that is “confiscated”
- What are the changes made to gTLD registry DNS servers in relation to my domain?
- How to register domain for 15 years?
- How do domain names get into WHOIS database and which databases get updated for each domain?
- What Unicode is allowed in domain names under ccTLDs?
- How to debug a non working https setup that uses Amazon S3, route53, Cloudfront?
- Is there a Auth-Code Format Standard for .NET, .ORG and .COM?
- Registering a domain privately fails to make it private immediately, has my info leaked to third party whois?
- What prevents an organization from creating and owning any unused, specific domain, i.e. .edu
- Why TLD domains cost different amounts
Member for 2 years, 2 months
154 profile views
Last seen 20 hours ago