If you feel that innovation and automation are missing or not working as expected in your organization (especially in this new era), then something needs to change! 💡 Maybe the words to save FTEs are familiar to you.
I’ve been in those shoes when I didn’t save enough FTEs or lacked innovation in my solutions. What did I do? I reskilled, adapted, and accomplished results beyond expectations. If you need a leader capable of leading and solving these “impossible” tasks, that’s me! Let’s work together in this new future. Are you ready?
𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄
- Lead organizations in their Digital Transformations with RPA, Cloud, and ML, based on Best Practices.
- Lead the development of innovative apps in .NET and JS with excellent UIs and UX.
- Effective communication among IT teams, ops, and management.
- Design and implement effective migrations from on-premises to public clouds.
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓
- An experienced software innovator with a proven track record in corporations and personal ventures in Windows, Android, and Web. ➡️ federiconavarrete.com/apps.html
- A seasoned seller who has presented Winning Elevator Pitches to Microsoft, Cisco, the UN, and NASA for their innovation contests.
- A visionary person who is always searching for the next big thing and automates whenever is possible. Again, do the words to save FTEs are familiar to you? 🤔
- An expert trainer who has trained over 100 people in soft-skills and multiple IT solutions like Automation Anywhere and Azure.
𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 (𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 & 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡):
- Project management and cloud migrations.
- Development of web and multi-platform apps.
- Trainings: RPA Best Practices, Elevator Pitching, and Storytelling.
𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐌𝐄 & 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
- I’m a visionary person who started at an early age to code (16 y.o.). Throughout my career, innovation has played a key role. I learned when to pivot and develop other important skills like Public Speaking, Cultural Intelligence, and Team Building.
- I wrote the 1st Salvadoran Folkloric Book in English, Timeless Stories of El Salvador.
- I crossed the ocean, winning an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. I broke many Latin American stereotypes in Europe. I won international competitions during my studies. Plus, I organized a Toastmasters Conference for half of Poland, bringing International Speakers.
- Why me? Check my apps and their quality. Also, I've led successful RPAs & Apps migrations to Azure during Covid-19. Feel free to read my reviews in my profile. Feel free to read some reviews on my LinkedIn profile.
𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇
Member for 42 days
0 profile views
Last seen May 13 at 18:50