I have setup my website on AWS which is built in yii2 PHP.
Now here I am using default PHP mail which I purchased from GoDaddy. And I have pointed the domain name to AWS using my elastic IP using an A record on GoDaddy.
Now when I am sending mails it goes into spam and when I have researched about the reason it shows following items
1) SpamAssassin thinks you can improve
The famous spam filter SpamAssassin. Score: -3.6.
A score below -5 is considered spam.
-3.243 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr 1)
-0.001 HTML_MESSAGE HTML included in message
No worry, that's expected if you send HTML emails
-0.363 RDNS_DYNAMIC Delivered to internal network by host with dynamic-looking rDNS
2) Your message is not signed with DKIM
3) You do not have a DMARC record
4) Your reverse DNS does not match with your sending domain.
5) We didn't find a server (A Record) behind your hostname ip-172-11-11-217.us-west-2.compute.internal.
I tried lots of stuffs from Google but didn't get any successful and working solution for my issue.
So please can anyone guide me with the same?