We have a domain which was hosted with a provider. We asked for a domain transfer, using the AUTH CODE, from our new provider.
Now the situation is that the site is down, because the DNS do not point to any server.
We asked our old provider, and they don't see the domain and cannot give any advice except waiting!
We don't have access to any control panel from the old provider point, and in the new cp the domain appears as "transfer pending", so we are completely lost.
To make the nightmare worst, the technical and administrative emails were those of the domain so we cannot check if there are any errors or further instructions.
So what can we do? Ask for help to ICANN? We have made dozens of domains transfers without pointing to new DNS first, and never found any problems before.