I have a very weird and kinda crazy problem with Google caching one of the pages on the website. At first, I thought I got hacked or something similar, I also talked to my host and they said there is nothing wrong with the hosting, files or websites.
Well, I noticed that my page lost all rankings, I checked the cache of the page and it shows cached version of a totally different website it shows my Facebook page! I thought it will clear up on the next cache update, but it just did and its still the Facebook page.
You can replicate the issue by taking a look at cache:www.mehandi-designs.co.in. I tried "fetch as googlebot" and it shows the proper code. I tried many other tools online that crawl the site with different user-agents and all show the right code.
I read some similar threads about this here, but none of them seemed to have solution.