Our Google Analytics administrator has forgotten the login credentials for our account. How can we recover this?
To reclaim a Google Analytics account after the administrator has left / forgotten credentials:
- Find out your Google Analytics ID (You can find this by looking at your page source code, it will look like UA-xxxxxxxx-x)
- Sign into, or sign up for, Google Adwords
- Head to the Google Adwords Help center, you'll see a 'Contact Us' button - click this
- Choose the 'Email' option
- Choose 'Google Analytics' in the next screen
- Then Choose 'Analytics Administrator has left'
- Fill in the form and wait for someone to contact you