I have been using funnels to track people going from a store page to our thank_you page successfully, these funnels are from one domain and is only step1-->goal.
I have become completely stumped because I have setup cross-domain across all our websites in order to setup a funnel tracking the higher up steps. Although it doesn't want to convert when going from one domain to another, it just considers them as exiting at the first step.
I don't believe it to be a regex issue because I have tested the regex and they all match up with my dynamic url parameters.
The way I have my funnel setup is shown below:
Step1 (required): www\.landingPage\.com\/broadcast(.*) Step2: www\.storePage\.com\/store\/xqDmoeuw(.*) Goal: www\.storePage\.com\/thank_you\/hA1fx5m6\/(.*)
I have gone through the funnels by sending test traffic and trying to get them to convert but it just won't budge. I am currently using Google Tag Manager to collect my tracking data under the UA tracking code.
If anyone has any insight to cross-domain funnels or see any problems with my regex please I'll read any info I can find. Using free GA its been a pain having to wait up to 24hrs to see a change.