Not sure if anyone has encountered this, but thought I'd post a question to see if anyone has any bright ideas.
Cannot get mailchimp to send to gmail-based emails or google app managed domain emails. No, they're not ending up in spam folder or promotions folder. The emails just don't arrive at all.
What I Did
- Set up a campaign in mailchimp
- Set up a list with my own email addresses including hotmail, gmail and an email using my google app managed domain.
- Sent out the campaign
- hotmail received the email
- gmail did not receive email (did not even end up in spam, or promotions tab)
- google app email did not receive email (did not even end up in spam or promotions tab)
- Looked on mailchimp and all emails were reported as delivered. No soft or hard bounces.
What I tried
- Turned on domain authentication in mailchimp by adding DKIM records on my domain... didn't help
- Turned off domain authentication... didn't help
- Unfortunately, cannot contact mailchimp support because I'm on the free plan.
Any insight or help is appreciated.