1 month ago I created one website and without doing anything I entered exact domain in google and it was shown as it suposed to..Now I created another project and after 3 days there is no sign of my website on google even if I enter exact name of it.. How can I push it to google??
Visit Google Search Console, verify your page and add a sitemap. Here's an example how your sitemap should looks like: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/183668?hl=en&ref_topic=4581190
Have you tried to query "site:yourdomain.com"? It can be helpful. Did you earn some backlinks? And yes, add your URL here: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?continue=/addurl
If you just wait for Google to find your website by itself, it may take while before it finds a link to your new website(Do any links to the new website exist?).
So if you want it to be found there must be pages out there linking to your new website. Having these also helps your ranking but that's another story.
If you don't want to wait for Google to stumble upon your website, you can help Google out.
- First get a Google accoutn if you don't have one yet.
- Go to google webmaster tools
- set up your new website as a new property
- if your website has a sitemap.xml go to webmaster tool / Crawl / Sitemaps and add your URL to your sitemap.xml
- Go to webmaster tool / Crawl / Fetch as Google and click Fetch
- After it completes the Fetch you can click Submit to Index, be sure to choose 'Crawl this URL and its direct links'
Now Google has found your website. It's still up to Google for determining how long it will take to show up in the index, but you have done all that you could to speed up the process.