I'm trying to find info on the web about the best practice about schema markup and I'm not sure if what I'm doing is right or wrong.
Here's what I've done :
- I took all reviews (and ratings) from Facebook and google places and I've put them on my web site in a plugin that automatically create the schema markup for product and local business with the 5 star rating system.
- I've put the reviews of each services into the service pages Here is the result (into the structured data testing tool): https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool?url=http%253A%252F%252Fkinesante.ca%252Fkinesitherapie-montreal%252F
- Did the same for 2 other services.
- Then on my homepage I aggregated all the reviews from all my services and put them into a schema.org/localbusiness markup. https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool?url=http%253A%252F%252Fkinesante.ca%252F
So my questions are:
- Do I respect the best practice?
- Can I copy reviews from another website into my own to show what my customers think about my business?
- Can I aggreate the reviews from 3 different services into a global business review?
- Will I be rich someday ?