I'm running a network of websites/subdomains, that are all based on the same
samedomain.com, each subdomain having its own
On the front page of
samedomain.com the content is added by pulling posts(about 30 of them in total) from each subdomain, and a small excerpt of their post content. When the user clicks on a post title from the front page of
somedomain.com, it will point to the original post from the
- The website is driven through Wordpress multisite network with subdomains;
- the same template page is used on each front pages of the subdomains aswell as for the main domain;
- only thing different between the front pages of the
domainitself is the way that the links point to (for the subdomains, for example 30 posts with excerpt will point to their internal url, while for the main domain, 30 posts with excerpt will point to the subdomain that the post came from );
- we went with this structure of
domain - subdomainrelation with wordpress multisite network mainly because we have many categories and posts, and so it makes it easier to organize things;
- ever subdomain gets properly indexed by google and all the other search engines, while the original domain does not.
So far I've tried applying for google adsese program, and I got reject because of content quality I believe, mainly:
- Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content
I understand the issue with this, however maybe someone out there has an idea on how to solve it; maybe point out somehow that all these external links from the front page of the
domain.com point to the original content, and somehow say this is just a front page to show off our top posts, or something like that.