I have the following URL at united-domains.de: ffm-nachhilfe.de. Currently I use the Webspace from united-domains.de (I am still in the first free month) but after the first month it will cost 4 Euro per month which is not few for a poor student. Consequently I want to use free webspace instead.
I found http://www.bplaced.net/ where I can get 2GB webspace for free. I like this. Under "Address for CNAME" I found for my account at bplaced.net the following address: richard87.bplaced.net If I understand correctly I would now need to redirect my URL ffm-nachhilfe.de on the homepage of united-domains.de to this address. As I can see I now have three choices:
- Header-Redirect (this would be suicide, because then everybody would read for example "richard87.bplaced.net/kontakt.html" as he actually should read "ffm-nachhilfe.de/kontakt.html". Did I understand that correctly?)
- frame redirection (disadvantage: you would not see any more the full URL for example if you are on ffm-nachhilfe.de/kontakt.html the browser would just always tell you "ffm-nachhilfe.de")
- URL-hiding. As I understand correctly you would see then the full URL (like this!) but it could be a little bit lame sometimes.
If I understand correctly the third way is the only human way to keep (full) face. My questions now are:
- Did I understand that correctly?
- If I would choose URL-hiding would that hurt my SEO?
- Should I just rather pay the 50 Euros per year and don't be so stingy?
I hope my questions weren't too silly and I appologize for my German accent (and by accent I mean style mistakes). Thank you very much in advance for your great help!