I would like to know the best method of changing my IP address to show that I am located in a specific state, Texas to be more precise.

I have to sign into a VPN service (powered by Cisco) that checks to make sure my IP is located in a specific state inside the US. So this method would have to be able to work while signed into said VPN. I would be signed into this VPN from anywhere between 4 to 10 hours at a time. So again the connection would have to show that I am located in that specific state for that amount of time.

Any information/direction would be greatly appreciated. I do not mind paying a reasonable monthly fee as long as the connection would be reliable and not show where my location really is.

1 Answer 1


you can create another VPN. there are services, or you can rent a server(virtual or dedicated) to redirect your connection there. just find a serverfarm that has the datacenter in texas.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.