We are having issues getting our new pages crawled by Google and cannot figure out why. We've done lots of research and are still having trouble finding answers. Here's some information regarding our current situation:
- 10 million pages indexed, and tens of thousands of webpages added daily
- updated web site
- virtually no crawl for "new pages" / only re-crawl (or checking) of old pages - 5 million pages checked
- We doubt google crawler has recognized our changes and are worried the Crawler might think it has to re-crawl all of the older pages as well.
- rolled back web site last week
- still no crawl for "new pages"
Any help on what we should do for our new pages to be crawled?