I have several sites with google page rank 0.
- These sites have unique content (in my native language).
- They have sites on google+ and facebook with at least 50 likes.
- They are registered in many search engines.
- There are quite many links (not fewer than hundred) pointing to them - site openlinkprofiler.org gave to the majority of these links low values (about 5%), but this is better than nothing.
- There aren't links from "bas seo" pages to my sites
- I am commenting in relevant sites using links to my pages.
- All these pages receive high or satisfactory rankings in automatic SEO analysis tools.
- There aren't many unique users who vist these pages per day, but also this number is not a zero
But still pagerank zero for months.
And another example, a teacher of calculus from our faculty (which has about 1500 students and he teaches about 150 unique students in a year) has a personal site with page rank 3 (called krbalek.cz)
- His site is not valid according to w3c
- He has not connections with social networks
- System openlinkprofiler.org tells that there are only a few links pointing to the page
- He probably does not do any seo and Seo analysers do not give the best results for him
Is there any general advice for me, what am I doing wrong? The only thing that came to my mind is that his personal site has been in service for about 10 year and all my sites aren't older than a year.