I found out I Google +1d this URL http://domainA.com/this-url/ this URL has been 301 redirected to http://domainB.com/this-url/ in the meanwhile, now I want to undo the +1 on the 301 without going through disabling the 301. Is there a quick way to do that?

  • For the sake of a +1 seems a lot of effort. Apr 6, 2014 at 12:16

1 Answer 1


You may be able to see and edit your plus 1s if you go here : https://profiles.google.com/me/plusones

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.