We have a website, users sign up and receive links to confirm they signed up BUT:
- Microsoft blocked our IP (no one with Microsoft email account can receive our emails.)
- We tried contacting microsoft submitting the detailed form about our problem.
- We posted 3 times in their community about our problem.
- We tweeted they about our problem.
- We tried finding out some telephone support number (the few there are aren't helping at all.)
Do you think we solved? the answer is NO :/
We are still unable to send emails from our IP to Microsoft email accounts and have been unable to for the last 3 months.
Our emails are perfect. We checked all the email headers following Microsoft's guidelines, but it seems not enough. Checking our IP reputation it seems everything is OK, indeed we can send email easly to any other provider: Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
Here is the full error returned by Microsoft:
host mx1.hotmail.com[188.8.131.52] said: 550 SC-001 (COL0-MC4-F28) Unfortunately, messages from 94.23.***** weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
We are running NGIX + PHP mailer from a virtual private server (no Hosting or shared hosting.)
Are there any other way to try to get help?