I have a web application that communicates to a web service deployed on the same server. The web app was written with Tibco General Interface and works well only when it is running locally on the development system. When I deploy the web app to the Apache server it fails with code 200 apparently due to cross domain data. I use Firefox as a browser. I have tried changing Internet Explorer to access cross domain data and it works however IE is not an option.
Web application runs on
192.168.2.205 (port 80).
Web service runs on
I have tried a number of things with proxypass inside Apache with no luck.