For a CMS constraint I have to survive with, the search on my site works this way:
- the user fills search values and submit
- a page of results is then shown with a list of links
- the user clicks on some link and gets redirected to the detail page
The thing to note is that when the user clicks at #3, it won't get immediately access the result detail page
/realestate/1, but there is an intermediate access to
/redirect/realestates/1 and then the redirect to the final page
I'd like to know:
- can this approach impact negatively from a SEO point of view?
- which redirect would be more appropriate? Currently it's HTTP code 302 found.
PS: I see there are other questions about SEO and redirects, but there the context is landing page and my scenario is different.