One day, while updating information, connection between my computer and website just went down. I found out that it is only from this computer, where I cannot access anything.
I don't know what is the reason I cannot access website, however this is what I have checked so far:
- Everything else opens normally, having problem only with my page.
- Cannot access FTP,cpanel or any kind of information related to the domain and hosting
- ipconfigs detects IP, but shows request timed out (so its not browser related)
- Turned off Firewall,AV, Rebooted computer
- Cleared caches,temp,cookies,histry with CCleaner
- Checked connectivity with both (wired,wireless) networks
- ISP has dynamic IP that has been changed about 3 times since issue
- Checked host file
I am out of ideas and understanding what could cause this kind of issue, however couple minutes ago, found out that everything works with proxy server (when adding IP and port to the browsers)
Can someone point out what should I check or try to get rid of this problem?
- ipconfig /flushdns
- removed all of the files from system32/drivers/etc
Havent found solution yet, but I am very curious of what is causing this...
hostsfile. Proxy omits
hosts. As you are using Windows (
ipconfigis used solely on Windows), you should check your
hostsfile once again.
tracert xxx.com) into your question.