I have a website served on the following URL:
http://www.plugimmo.com which is a custom domain served by Google App Engine on the following URL: plugimmo.appspot.com.
Optimizing Google Indexing and Rankings
For some time I have tried to optimize the Google indexing and ranking with no success. The problem is that searching on Google the keywords in the title of my home page does not retrieve my website at all even not in the 1,000 first results.
When checking the cached version of Google (cache: www.plugimmo.com), it says that the cached version is the one of 20-Aug-12 of "plugimmo.appspot.com". It looks there are several issues :
- List The cached version is really old. I have made a lot of changes since the 20-Aug-12 and I saw the [GoogleBOT] crawling my site several times.
- The cached version is for plugimmo.appspot.com
- When looking at the Google Webmaster tools, I see that the number of pages indexed for www.plugimmo.com is 0, but that can't be the case given the number of changes I made since then.
My Questions Would Therefore Be The Following
- Why is the version of the cache so old although I saw the [GoogleBOT] crawling the site many times since 20-Aug-12?
- Is there a problem with indexing a custom domain served by Google App Engine?
- Why is the Google Webmaster tools showing 0 pages indexed although new pages have been crawled and that no errors have been reported in the indexing?
The Website is developed with Google Web Toolkit. guidelines have been followed regarding crawling Ajax sites. Bots are redirected to