Please visit this site: http://www.visitheritage.com/

Can someone tell me in which category does that kind of website layout belong? Or in other words, how you simply call it?

I notice that this kind of layout usually have:

  1. Drop down menu navigation

  2. Image slider (very big) & contains hyperlink

  3. 3-4 additional navigation links which usually contains images and little text

  4. Very minimalist footer that only contains copyright notice, links to social media, & faq or disclaimer hyperlink.

I usually see this kind of layout in professional organization's website..

Btw I hope I am not in the wrong forum. Let me know if otherwise.

Any help is appreciated.


1 Answer 1


I don't think there really is a name for this kind of layout, the broad style is web 2.0. If you're looking for a template take a look at themeforest they have many similar designs available for purchase.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.