I want to register a personal domain with sh extension. Where to register? I didn't find any registrar. I will use this for my personal blog and portfolio. I didn't have any organisation or any company. I reside in India if it helps

  • If this answered your questions please mark it as the answer – Anagio Mar 12 '12 at 9:10
  • why is this domain extension so costly? – Santosh Kumar Mar 13 '12 at 2:41
  • Registrars can set their own pricing above the NIC fee's handling that TLD – Anagio Mar 13 '12 at 3:07
  • Just a warning, it seems kind of randomly they will revoke a domain name if it even seems like it could be remotely provocative, without asking the person who registered it. They usually refund for that, though. – cutrightjm Nov 25 '15 at 8:10


| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    I registered directly through nic.sh - they seem rather unprofessional sometimes. – cutrightjm Nov 25 '15 at 8:37

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.