I've come here as a last resort, I have a Windows machine installed on it is Oracle VB with Debian 12 VM on it that I use to run an API on.
When I try to access the API on the Linux server using 10.0.2.15:8000 it works fine and the API responds as expected.
So I made a port forwarding on Oracle (I am using a NAT adapter) to forward from 127.0.0.1:2022 the Windows host to 10.0.2.15:8000 the API on the Linux server.
Then I tried to connect to the API from my Windows machine using 127.0.0.1:2022 but it didn't work it kept on loading but nothing appears.
- I use the same concept (port forwarding) to connect from my Windows machine to the Linux server using SSH and it works perfectly so idk why this is happening
- I start the API using
uvicorn --host 0.0.0.0 app.main:appso it should listen to any IP
- I've set the CORS origins to
origins = ["*"]so it should allow any origin