I have an SEO client who was in the Japanese adult industry, Which helps her appear in the Google Knowledge Panel. Now she is a Dj still Knowledge Panel showing her an adult actor, What I can do to help her with this.

  • You have to work on online reputation and getting more citations that her profession is changed. Google will sense it and improvise. Moreover fill a knowledge panel update form from here - support.google.com/knowledgepanel/gethelp Commented Dec 9, 2021 at 11:29

1 Answer 1


Your options would seem to be explained in the following Google help documents:

Which states...

If you are the subject of or official representative of an entity depicted in a knowledge panel, you can claim this panel and suggest changes. More information about these processes are available in the following articles:

Source: https://support.google.com/knowledgepanel/answer/9163198?hl=en-GB

To suggest changes to your entity's knowledge panel, follow the steps below:

  1. Go to Google Search.

  2. Sign in to the Google Account associated with the entity that you represent.

  3. Check that your Web and app activity is turned on.

  4. Search for your entity on Google and find its knowledge panel. Ensure that you see your entity’s title at the top of the knowledge panel.

  5. At the top of the knowledge panel, click Suggest an edit (or Suggest edits on mobile). If you don’t see this option, it is because either:

    • You’re not signed in with the same account used to claim the knowledge panel, or
    • Google doesn’t recognise your Google Account as a verified representative of the entity. Follow these steps to get verified, or visit https://www.google.com/search/contributions/manage from a verified account to add additional users to the account.
  6. Click the information that you want to change. If you have multiple suggestions, submit feedback for each item separately.

  7. In the response box that opens, write a short description that includes the following:

    • Clearly state your suggested change.
    • Explain why you believe that your suggestion should replace the existing content.
    • If applicable, include any publicly accessible URLs that confirm your suggested changes.
  8. Click Send.

Source: https://support.google.com/knowledgepanel/answer/7534842

  • I try "Suggest an edit" more than 4 times, and also advise the client to do the same. but still no improvement. i also talk to Jason Barnard on Twitter according to his website blog, the sources of the information are open public portals like, wiki japan/IMDb Commented May 12, 2021 at 5:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.