2

I bought a domain from domains.google.

Then I went into my panel, connected it to Google Sites, and then I went on to create custom DNS resource records for my subdomains.

Google Sites works perfectly. But my subdomains are not resolving.


enter image description here


For example, I have added these records. But when I use nslookup to query them, or when I enter them in browser, I get non-existent error. I have waited for more than 72 hours now.

enter image description here


What should I do?

3
  • How did you connect it to Google sites? Did you change the NS records or did you set A, ALIAS, and CNAME records? Dec 24 '20 at 20:00
  • Have you tried any DNS diagnostic tools? I usually use dig on the command line. First I query the NS records: dig NS example.com then I query the given name server for the desired subdomain dig @ns1.dnshost.example accounts.example.com Dec 24 '20 at 20:02
  • @StephenOstermiller, as I said in the question, I have connected it to Google Sites. I have not changed the NS records. I just added a couple of custom resource records. Also when I nslookup -type=ns accounts.x.y I get Non-existent domain. However, when I nslookup -type=ns x.y I get results. Dec 25 '20 at 6:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.