As a developer, I am quite new in SEO area. I published my website 40 days ago. Before to start this goal, I read and learn much about SEO. I am still learning but actually I can not find so much thing to do more. I researched for keyword curiously that I want to get rank and some of them have low difficulty.
- Semantic html with all necessary tags/attributes.
- Speed (pagespeed score like 90)
- AMP (all paged completely valid even without any warning).
- New, unique and qualified content (once or twice a week)
- Most seo report sites (semrush, seobility, seositecheckup) gives me more than %90.
- No error or warning on GSC / Bing webmaster / Yandex webmaster
- Valid sitemap.xml, robots.txt
- Totally curious title and meta tags.
- Backlinks (I bought from some freelancers), I disavowed some of my spammy backlinks. Semrush gives the backlink quality %96.
- Valid redirects for http and non-www versions.
- Ahrefs gives PR 70+, DR 26+ (increasing)
- 100% uptime from first publish.
- Stellar hosting (closest servers), Cloudflare pro plan, no security issue.
These are my checklist and there are other things also I don't remember right now. I am pushing hard actually in my opinion but although I am expecting the rise, my gsc performance graph drops significantly.
What about my competitors ?
For my aimed keywords, most (really most) of them in first page (event the first one) has not the %70 of my checklist (even SSL) for SEO.
So, what is the point of Google? Why I could not get what I deserve instead of my competitors?