If I check website at intodns.com I always get error on Reverse MX A records (PTR) after I set the following MX records to G Suite (old Google Apps):
- 1 aspmx.l.google.com
- 5 alt2.aspmx.l.google.com
- 5 alt1.aspmx.l.google.com
- 10 alt3.aspmx.l.google.com
- 10 alt4.aspmx.l.google.com
- I have a dedicated server, the rDNS are set and have no errors till I do not declare MX records to G Suite.
- The error persist after 72 hours, so is not about a propagation issue.
- Doesn't matter if I keep the rDNS set by Data Center or if I set the rDNS to point to domain. The same error!
- SPF / DKIM are set for that domain.
- In WHM Email Routing set to: Remote Mail Exchange.
Email work correctly via G Suite, no errors or spam issue when sending and receiving emails!
What is funny that even Google.com receive the same error at intodns.com/google.com
Anyone able to set MX records to G Suite and to do not get this error?