My site was showing ads all fine, but then I decided to rebrand and change the domain name of my site. So my new domain is uncutacademy.com
I did make changes to the webmaster's console (search console) and have added the site as my property, also I have moved the site as well. see image below
I have now added the domain to my AdSense and applied for monetization of the new domain and removed ads from my previous domain.
I was till now getting the COVID error as the staff was low at Google HQ. Now I am getting policy violation as shown below
This feels so bizarre as I had an active account and was generating revenue and now it says I have a policy violation.
Kindly let me know what is to be done here.