While going throw the google search console I noticed some pages started to have an error in the mobile-friendly section.

the problem occurs when I do a live test for the URL inside the google search console. I always get an error in the mobile-friendly section that this page isn't mobile-friendly (the preview is showing it in Iframe with the width set to 50% )(see the picture to understand what I mean)
while on the other hand if I test it in Mobile-friendly test tool it works just fine !! (mobile friendly test url )

PS:the website used to work just fine and we didn't do any critical change to the website

Problem example

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.