I am putting a presentation together on how SEO consultants and developers can work well together. I would really appreciate it if any developers that work regularly with SEO consultants especially on site speed issues can spare a couple on minutes to answer my questions
- What is the most ridiculous site speed request you have ever been asked by an SEO?
- If the request would have impacted the site negatively what would the impact have been?
- What do you wish SEO's would think about before making requests
- How could they better present recommendations
- Do you use WebP for images? if not why
- What is the implication of the request - remove legacy code, how difficult is this to implement
Many thanks in advance,