Our website is responsive but it is showing the below mobile usability issues at Google search console.
- Content wider than screen
- Clickable elements too close together
- Text too small to read
When we try to test live page URL in Google search console in Mobile Usability tab, although the pages appear to be mobile-friendly, sometimes it shows "some page resources are not loaded" i.e. (CSS and JS files) whereas sometimes it shows that "Your page is mobile-friendly" i.e. all resources are loaded. Screenshots attached.
We also have implemented the following:
- All Meta Tags are well defined
- We've implemented a CDN for files
- Reduced the size of the CSS and JS files, as well as images to the bare minimum
- Provided access to .js and .css files in the robots.txt file
- The website is working fine on all devices.
What might cause this problem?