My new website is only about a month old and it has only 27 different web pages. I submitted sitemap.xml to the Google Search Console and it successfully indexed all my pages. However, in the Coverage page apart from my valid urls I can also see 9.000 other Excluded urls and 21 Issues. When I open the details I see thousands of urls which don't exist on my website at all!
Here are some example links which don't exist on my website but are reported:
Now comes the wierdest part, if I search for some of this urls on Google, for example
"/телото-на-ленин-ќе-се-освежи-и-ќе-добие" I can clearly see that this is a url hosted by another website. While searching for these urls I found that all this urls are actually some older links from other famous Macedonian media websites. And it is not only one website but multiple different existing websites. This is very confusing to me.