We have a product based automobile website where we publish content for cars and bikes. This includes automobile's images, videos, pricing, reviews, similar offerings.
We want to improve our Google SEO rankings for these product pages. To my surprise, few of these model pages rank 1 while others rank 5, although the content quantity and quality for these models are very much identical. Also, the ranking pattern is stable for months so it's not random. Also, I compared competition model pages for the same product page and that is also identical. Now I wonder why Google is ranking us low for few products while higher for other product. Is there any way by which I can spot the differences due to which this ranking difference is there?
I checked a few things but couldn't get a convincing answer:
- Domain score - Though competition has better DA but that doesn't explain why they rank lower for some models with identical content.
- Lighthouse / Google Page speed score - We have better scores and page loand time here as compared to competition.
- Page score - I am not sure if we can get this kind of score for every model page.
- Time spent, bounce rate and exit rate - All of these indicators which give cue about user feedback have similar numbers for both the models i.e. where we rank 1 vs where we rank 5
- Images/videos are there with similar quality
- Pricing information is available for both
- Reviews are available for both
- Similar offerings are available for both
- Both have similar Structured snippet
- Title description URL have been formed with identical logic for all products
What should I see to spot this difference to check how can I improve the rank of product pages with lower ranks?