I am a (reasonably) new web developer. As I've been getting more into testing / bug finding, I keep finding things that don't work on Firefox, exclusively. Often, when I've found a solution to one of my problems on SE, I find there's some sort of caveat or exception made for Firefox. In my GitHub (for a personal project), a fair fraction of problems (currently a majority) are tied to how Firefox renders the pages / elements.
- images not being displayed (when they do on other browsers)
- Bootstrap grid items behaving differently
- textareas sizing differently
My questions are:
- How far down the rabbit hole should I go in fixing these things? There's only so much time I have, and if the fraction of people using Firefox is negligible, it's not worth my time.
- Should I / (How do I) report these things to Mozilla as bugs?