This question already has an answer here:
- How to remove old style URLs from the Google Index completely and replace them with a new style? 2 answers
- How to tell Google that I have changed my website URLs? 6 answers
- how to remove the old urls from google search and replace new urls? [duplicate] 1 answer
- What methods are effective/necessary to quickly remove URLs from the Google index? [duplicate] 1 answer
- I changed my URL structure. How do I tell Google to not show my older links? 3 answers
I've a site since 5 years I decide to change it completly and I removed every content on it, and now I'm reuploading everything with some criteria, the problem is I changed even the slugs but google display the old posts and the old slug structure, I've update the sitemap, waited 1 month but nothing changed the site rank has gone really down and the home is not even in the first results, someone suggested to use a 301 redirect but the problem is I don't have re-uploaded all the contents and I can't do a redirect for 10.000 urls, someone have a solution for delete the old urls completly and fetch only the new ones, some details about the platform I'm using: Nginx+Mysql+PHP+HTTPS, Wordpress+Yoast SEO.