I'm having trouble setting up my email account. Specifically, my email account can send emails but cannot receive emails. Here's the setup:
- I use Siteground for web hosting which includes my email account at my domain (umpirereporting.com)
- My application is deployed to Heroku
- Heroku has been set up to use PointDNS so that when I enter my domain name it loads the app at Heroku rather than looking on Siteground
I can send email from my email account using Siteground's webmail. But I cannot receive email. I've tried:
- Sending email from my personal Gmail account to this umpirereporting.com account
- Sending email from this email to this email (sending to itself)
- Checking my domain on mxtoolbox. There are a few errors but I don't know what they mean.
I've read a few questions and articles about setting MX records but I'm lost as to what I should be doing and where I should be doing it (Siteground or PointDNS or somewhere else).
How can I configure this email address to receive emails?