I'm currently living in Ireland and I gave this address to AdSense. I had crossed the revenue threshold and they have mailed me the pin last week. But, now only I came to know that,since I'm on spouse visa, j can't work or engage in any business and also unable to get bank account too. In this situation,

  1. Can I change my address and country to my native address (India)?
  2. Can I cancel this AdSense account and create new one?
  3. If I do so, will I get the payment already there in the AdSense account now?

Here's the link to Google Adsense's official documentation on how to change address and country (they send you to a form you need to fill).

However, any remaining balance will be paid out through your old country profile.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.