In Bing Webmaster, I recently resubmitted my sitemap after doing my regular changes. Every time, I try to resubmit, it shows "Failed" status as shown below.
Previously this used to not happen and the sitemap when I have resubmit in Google Search Console, it worked perfectly.
Here are the use-cases I have run through for anyone who is trying to provide me an answer:
- Checked if there are any errors with current sitemap with 10+ tools, everything validated it as fine.
- I did my share of research on why Bing shows this "Failure" status, most probably because of a DNS error. In my case I have tested things and I seem not to find out the reason.
If anybody knows how to fix this or can suggest some troubleshooting steps, it would be a great help.