Searching 'Dragon Notes' in Google predominantly yields (1) rather than (2) - even for images; (2)'s almost non-existent. Differences:
- (2) is more up-to-date, has a better sitemap and source code
- (2) was submitted as an exact copy of (1) - and only improved from thereon
- (2) takes a lot longer than (1) did to 'Validate' new pages
- (2)'s average (search) 'Position' is 74 (Google analytics) - (1)'s was significantly lesser
- (1) is removed from 'Properties' in Google Search Console, leaving only (2)
- (1), however, isn't deleted from its hosting provider (or simply 'deleted')
I no longer update (1), and don't wish it in search results; I've only kept it out of concern that neither of my sites will show on search, rather than the less-desired one (is this true?).
Any remedy? Help's appreciated.