I have to verify my website to different platforms such as G-Suite via meta tag verification but it fails every time and in all platforms.
This is my HTML header code:
<title>Website title</title> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <meta name="google-site-verification" content="secret" /> <meta name="description" content="description"/> <meta name="network-to-verify" content="secret"> <meta name="network-to-verify" content="r7662ut80" />
All of this networks, included Google, cannot verify my website. Is it possible that I have some problems with my DNS?
- The domain is registered on Namecheap
- I used Laravel 5.7 (possible problems with middleware?)
- I think that I cannot show my website here because it has adult content.
- DNS has unmasked 'URL redirect record'.
- HTTPS with certbot.
- Website completely online.