Scenario : I have created a Web UI, where users can login and validate their ~REPORTS~ by uploading and the reports will be validated in the back-end and the results will be displayed. The reports are not all the same and sometimes it will contain columns/values which were never seen before.
My Manager's ask is to display only the following, not to display any other details in Google Analytics Events.
- How many users Logged into the UI
- How many reports were uploaded for Validation ?
- How many reports passed the validation ?
- How many reports failed the validation ?
However i need certain more details,
- If any New Columns shows up, how many times they are shown up ?
- If any Validations failed a Check List, which check List failure is often showing up, so that i can go ahead and fix the source of the report itself or validation code.
Similarly i have some more metrics.
So my Need is,
Two Google Analytics Events collecting different events from the Same Page.
How can i do it.