This question already has an answer here:
- Huge drop [50%] in traffic after HTTPS move 8 answers
- Are drops in Google ranking common after switching to https? 3 answers
- Search traffic dropped with HTTPS implementation 2 answers
- Organic Traffic down after HTTPS(SSL) move (2 months passed) [duplicate]
- Which penalties are possible when switching from HTTP to HTTPS [closed]
My website has seen a dramatic drop in search engine traffic (over 50%) since swapping to https 2 months ago.
I have .htaccess rules for 301 redirects and since it is a Wordpress site, I also have a SSL plugin to change URLs on the website.
What could be causing this slump?