I am trying to solve an issue with my website already for some time but without any luck.
Google has detected somewhere in my website harmful content (Malware). But the problem is, I could not find anything harmful there.
Here is what I have checked:
- bad/wrong/not mine iframes (both - hidden and visible ones);
- bad/wrong/not mine script rows;
- SSL configuration for server;
Other Malware and SSL scanning tools, like:
None of these scanning tools showed anything about harmful content.
I just can't find anything that would be harmful there.
Also, I checked the Google Search Console:
- In security issues, there were written two pages: http://produkt-guiden.dk/ and https://produkt-guiden.dk/PVMJ2 After resubmitting the security check, I have now four pages: previous two + https://produkt-guiden.dk/ and https://produkt-guiden.dk/kabler/strom-kabler
- I tried to fetch and render the front page "/" but I did not see any differences that would point out some harmful content. Basically, both versions were quite similar.
- There is written this text in Search Console "Unfortunately, the malicious code within the page could not be isolated." which is very strange that they can detect something but can not tell me approximately what is wrong so that I could prevent that particular issue.
This website is running a Magento 184.108.40.206 version and it is an online shop.
The link to my website is this: https://produkt-guiden.dk/
I would appreciate any help from the community that could point out at least the direction where should I look for the issue before I can resubmit to check the security again.
So far, the website is marked insecure and visitors get this red screen with warnings and alerts.