For example:


What is the name of the scrolling effect used on the link above? Where when you scroll or arrow down the page scrolls and stops at a specific point. I'm trying to implement on a wordpress site but can't seem to search effectively for a solution without being able to name it.

  • I think this is just a vertical slider. So just a slider that just slides vertically instead of horizontal. – Abu Nooh Jul 25 '18 at 23:03
  • I don't seem to be able to "see" the effect you are describing... any other examples? – elbrant Dec 14 '18 at 10:33

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.