I have problem with Facebook debugger, I tried to scrape domains few times, and I got strange results.
Facebook debugger is caching different IP addresses for the same domain. I saw a few different IP addresses in half hour of scraping.
Sites is located on 18.104.22.168. (ping)
I suspect that the problem is dedicated to the http and https protocol or with DNS because debugger showing crazy redirect cycles.
- Input URL > https://kurir.rs/
- 301 HTTP Redirect > http://www.kurir.rs/
- 301 HTTP Redirect > https://www.kurir.rs/
- When I scrape http://kurir.rs/ i got 22.214.171.124
- When I scrape https://kurir.rs/ 126.96.36.199
- There is no scheme for this, I also got 188.8.131.52 few times.
Espreso.rs and kurir.rs is websites with a lot of traffic. I doubt that that affecting our FB organic reach, which is serious problem for us.
I already contacted them but I want to hear another opinion.